Dogs are getting sick / & dying ... After eating Blue Buffalo Dry Dog Food.
How both my dogs died after eating Blue Buffalo Dry Dog Food.
April & Minnie,
Died after eating Blue Buffalo Dog Food!
April & Minnie is dyeing after eating Blue Buffalo, her last meal in life.... killed both of them!
Did Blue Buffalo Dog food Kill or make your sick?
My Dogs died after eating Blue
Is Blue Buffalo Dog Food is Killing your Dog?
I’m writing this to help others not to be in the painful position I’m in now, without these two family members.
My heart hurts beyond imagination. Minnie was my lifeline to the outside world. She was my soul, she was my best friend!
April, was one of the smartest dogs
I have ever met and owned. I had trained dogs for over a couple decades, and I found April willing and quick to learn.
Four years after Aprils birth she had a daughter, and she was called Minnie Mouse! Minnie was a very gifted girl as well.
In August 2016, I fed both my girls their normal breakfast of BLUE BUFFALO dry food with a cooked egg! Within two hours both the girls started throwing up, shaking, and both suffered liver issues.
April, she didn't pull through and suffered major liver failure, and went through a lot of pain, and so did I.
Minnie recovered and was on a special diet for a couple weeks, and I threw out the food, for it had sat for weeks.
Not knowing that this was the issue in the house.
Minnie and I had worked through a lot of pain and Minnie was so stressed after losing her mom she would pee where he mom last was. It took over a month to get her to calmed down.
Minnie and I missed April greatly, and that’s an understatement.
On Nov 2, 206.. I did my normal routine and fixed Minnie Dry Blue Buffalo dog food, with a table spoon of canned Blue Buffalo.
Same exact thing happen! Whats the odds on that!
Minnie had major seizures, she was crying and shaking uncontrollably, and my heart broke in two that day.
I just knew by looking at here she was going to die. I had taken her to the vet twice that day, and the third time..she never made it there. Minnie died in my arms on the way to the doctors.
Minnie suffered so bad, One cant even imagine what pain she suffered. I can’t even share the details right now….
Minnie was my furry daughter and my best buddy! Minnie was that friend. We did everything together. We would go for walks and just enjoy our time together, we even went to church together….
I was up all night and thinking of my day… over and over what happen. It clicked they both had eaten the dry food, and the vet did mention something about there being mold with the dry food. I thought at first it might have been the can Blue food, but April never had canned food!
So I did an internet search and I found that not just that their liver fails, but they have issues with excess of drinking of a lot of water, and diarrhea, seizers, shaking, and so much more.
Looking back I can now see the signs and it just kills me, that my girls were in so much pain after eating their breakfast. The way they died.
Beware of the Pet Food you are feeding to your pets.
The FDA & AACO, allows dead dogs & cats to be put into pet food. Please check your dog food out. Please make sure you really know what is going on with recalls, mold issues, what in your dog food. Google a search about your dog food.
I would of never fed the brand of dog food if I knew the possible risk.
Most Current Blue Buffalo Recall
May 31, 2016 — Blue Buffalo Company of Wilton, Connecticut,
has confirmed that it is voluntarily recalling a limited batch of its Life Protection Formula Dog Food product due to the presence of excessive moisture and mold.
Purina PetCare Sues and Wins.... Blue Buffalo for false advertisement.. For adding Animal By Products and more..
Nestlé Purina PetCare Company (Purina) aren’t the only people suing Blue Buffalo, now consumers have jumped on the litigation bandwagon and Blue Buffalo is getting slammed by a multitude of lawsuits alleging deceptive advertising practices. The growing number of lawsuits filed against Blue Buffalo keep growing
Blue Buffalo Recall
In late May 2016, moisture problems and the possibility of mold prompted a very limited recall of some sweet-potato-flavored dog food produced by Blue Buffalo.
In fall 2015, the company recalled a single lot of some chew bones. The cause was listed as potential salmonella contamination
In 2010, Blue Buffalo voluntarily recalled a few products because of a “sequencing error” made by an ingredient supplier.
In 2007, the FDA confirmed the presence of melamine in rice protein concentrate in food manufactured by American Nutrition, Inc. for Blue Buffalo.. Remember this is where over 8000 known reported Dogs died from Pet food poison.
Maker: Blue Buffalo. Cause: Possible mold. Announcement:
Cause: Potential for salmonella.
Cause: May contain low levels of propylene glycol.
Cause: Potentially too much Vitamin D.
Cause: Melamine. Announcement:
Links found with Dogs dying or sicken after eating Pet Food.
Graphic Video of Pets being used to make & use Pet food, Los Angles California.
Beneful Dog Food LinkDog Food Kills Dogs Class Action lawsuit
Purina consumer Report (1 Star)
Blue Buffalo Consumer report
Purina Lawsuit http://stories.barkpost.com/purina-beneful-lawsuit/
Trump Stops Regulating Pet Food
China Eats Dogs & Cats
China Serves Pets
Toxic Mold in Dog Food
Toxic Mold in Dog Food.
* Dog Throwing up ?
* Sick after eating Dog Food ?
It might Just be ... Mold poision
Mycotoxicosis is a term used to denote poisoning by food products contaminated by fungi (mold).
Symptoms of Mold in Dog Food
The severity and type of symptom will ultimately depend on the amount and type of mycotoxin ingested. Some of the more common symptoms associated with mycotoxicosis include:
Increased heart rate
Increased body temperature
Dehydration (drinking a lot of water )
Lack of appetite (anorexia)
other systems I found
* Mucus in poo
* Eating a lot of grass
A dog suffering from mycotoxin poisoning is the type of emergency which will need immediate hospitalization and treatment. Your veterinarian will pump the dog's stomach and, if it is not convulsing, give activated charcoal to absorb the toxic material in the stomach and intestines. Overall prognosis is good if treatment begins soon after ingestion of the fungi.
Give activated charcoal to absorb the toxic material in the stomach and intestines.